You want to get to the root cause of hiring problems. I will guide you.
Through inclusive workshops that people love. Let’s find the solutions to your recruitment and candidate experience woes, fast.
Workshops that give you crystal clear clarity and direction, fast
Want a map out of the issues that complicate hiring and create undue stress for all?
Technology cannot fix the usual cause of recruitment problems. The humans involved. We are complex!
As a Master Facilitator, I create design-thinking workshops that your people will love. It will locate your recruitment and candidate experience problems and set you on a clear path to fixing them.
We will get to the root cause. The real cause. The hidden cause of your company’s specific hiring problems.
Considering the challenges of hiring in this market, that can be exacerbated by hybrid working. And the importance of EVP, DEIB, hybrid working and employer brand. Few companies know how to get it right.
Don’t miss your chance to get it right.
Workshops that put joy, flow & empathy into recruitment.
Flexible: 90 minutes, half day, one-day or even a two-day retreat. It’s all possible.
Hiring Manager Partnerships
Changing manager mindset & creating power partnerships with recruiters.
Fixing Candidate Experience
Making the idea of fixing candidate experience into a daily reality.
The Rolls Royce of recruiter upskilling with leadership trainer, Sue Ingram.
Your team knows what it needs. It simply needs a democratic process to draw it out and ensure results.
Online or in-person, I will lead you. You and your team will use post-its to capture ideas and solutions. It ensures even the quietest or least experienced is heard. Plus, it’s a fun way to get actionable results, so people want to get involved.
Because who said we have to be super serious to get great results?
Really, the sky is the limit!
You’ll never really know which problems will be addressed until we run your session. In all workshops, I’ve witnessed honesty, even brutal honesty, because participants know they are in a safe space and that they will be fairly included in devising the solutions.
If you want to discover what your people are not saying, and save a ton of time figuring it all out, drop me a line or book a call below.
A few recent examples. Upcoming, I am delivering design-thinking workshops addressing:
- inexperienced managers: I'll be guiding them to share what they need to succeed hiring team members.
- readiness to recruit from diverse pools: guiding companies to be visible & inclusive to ex-offenders.
- creating a whole new talent acquisition function.
OLX Group's aim:
- to inspire their talent acquisition professionals and recruitment coordinators during their away days
- looking for ways to excel in hiring manager relationships, candidate communication, and candidate experience.
- high impact, low effort solutions agreed in 3 separate areas.
- clearly defined steps to implement each solution.
- a team equipped and inspired to deliver exceptional service.
Katrina delivered an amazing, inspiring full-day workshop for my team at OLX Group. She kept a group of 40 recruiters and recruitment coordinators, from all over the world, engaged and fully focused for the entire duration of the session, and helped us build specific action plans to improve how we work with stakeholders, our communication and candidate experience. Katrina's energy and wit are unparalleled. I never thought organising a workshop could be that entertaining! She is a real pleasure to work with, spreading energy and enthusiasm, while providing support and reflection when needed. It was a real pleasure and I'd be happy to work with her again!
Camphill Village Trust's challenge:
- over 70 job vacancies in the talent-scarce adult care sector.
- poorly defined recruitment process & candidate experience.
- difficulty attracting applicants and poor retention.
- issues revealed and high impact, low effort solutions agreed.
- clearly defined recruitment process & role duties outlined.
- a HR team with a new inspired lens on talent acquisition.
Katrina facilitated a fabulous two day workshop to help us improve our attraction strategy and recruitment process through the lens of candidate experience. Katrina brought energy, fun and humour as well as her willingness to challenge process and mindset, and her obvious depth and breadth of experience across talent acquisition. This workshop has been a catalyst to making significant changes to how we resource recruitment in the People team as well as some clear goals and recommendations for next steps that have been accepted by the Executive team at Camphill Village Trust.
Wow!! I expected something great and Katrina brought awesome! A true injection of energy and inspiration brought to my recruiter team and a boost to their morale. We all left buzzing with new ideas and approaches and that were transferable into any recruitment sector. I would highly recommend Katrina and know all my recruitment team would too. Thank you Katrina for ‘bringing it’ 🙂
I had the opportunity to work with Katrina and put together a great design-thinking session. Katrina has a deep “out of the box” vision and came with an innovative facilitation session that covers the who, how, what and why. She is open for feedback and has a high emotional intelligence to navigate complex environments and adjust her style to meet the cultural expectations. I really appreciated working with Katrina; I cannot recommend her dedicated and diligent work more highly!
Want to know more?
Before you create your recruitment strategy. Before you pay for an expensive solution, hoping it’s the fix. Book a time to chat.
🤐 Completely confidential (though you won’t shock me!)
What makes these workshops different?
Besides the energy I bring to them, which is evident in all the reviews and many images on this page, I create workshops using the principles of design-thinking. Which has been stolen borrowed from the world of product design.
Design thinking is a process for creative problem solving, and it has a human-centered core. If you know anything about me or have read The Robot-Proof Recruiter, you will know that I am a champion of human first (or candidate centric) recruitment. Beacsue it delivers the best results both now and in the future.
What's the ROI? 💰
Without knowing your exact recruitment challenges, it is hard to calculate.
But a few ways possibilities could be… (deliberately being pessimistic about the results you’ll achieve!)
- What is the cost to the business each day a role remains open? Your hiring manager should know this figure for their role. How much would the business save if your team reduced the time-to-hire by just one day for each and every role?
- What is the current cost of poor hiring manager partnerships? Divide up the recruiter’s salary to get their hourly. Then times that figure by the hours wasted to-ing and fro-ing, while they reject candidate after candidate, cancel interviews last minute, and generally do all of those things that irk us delay successful hiring. What if we reduced the time wasted by a measely 10%?
- Then there’s the cost of candidate ghosting, reliance on agencies, poor employer branding, [insert what popped up]… and these can all be reduced.
Plus, there is also the direct ROI of not calling in a consulatncy. People who will charge your company a fortune and spend months interviewing your peole trying to figure it all out. Only to present you with an overhwelming report, which will cost even more time to digest and impelement.
Wheras in our workshop, you will get to the root cause of your company’s recruitment and candidate experience issues. And depending on what you choose, you could also have the steps needed to implement your high-impact and low effort solutions by the end of the session. In just one day, if you wish.
For example, the 3 different solutions below were mapped out in a one day-workshop. The team commited to implement them the very next week, knowing that great collaboration between HR & TA would lead to better recruitment and retention. Now that’s ROI! 💰
Do you offer discounts for charities and NHS?
I sure do! Book a call, and let’s chat about budgets and hopes.
I have a different question
No problem, drop me a line. Happy to help!