After The Chad, introduced me to the fabulous people at Evergreen Podcasts, who now host this very podcast, and we got chatting about hiring disasters, I just had to interview their Chief Creative Officer, David Allen Moss.
Stop what you’re doing, grab pen & paper, and hear us laugh a lot and talk about:
- Commodore 64s, digital signage, and the beginnings of Evergreen!
- How Evergreen differentiate themselves through their collections – check out the HR interview playlist!
- Adjusting to a hybrid world & going against the flow and buying a building 😮
- Getting clear on hiring workflows, and the problem with out of sight, of mind.
- Creatively sourcing applicants and working out who they need to hire.
- Going beyond the CV and trusting your recruiter to get a good fit.
- The book Creativity Inc and the power of collaboration in the future of podcasting.