Chatting to Tracey Parson is always a joy and her new company, WORQDRIVE, supports this very podcast but she’s also a hiring manager. So I couldn’t wait to hear her take on how recruiters and hiring leaders can partner better.
We covered a lot…
- Launching a digital newspaper, recruitment banner ads in 1997, and career sites!
- Will we ever improve those job posts! And let’s stop adding more names into the funnel.
- Making it easy for people to stay in your company!
- The importance of talking through the intake – no forms!!
- Never be the hiring manager who says ‘show me more CVs’!
- Elegant pushback is a must.
Be prepared for a lot of laughs & insights! ✍🏻